The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
The Wind in the Willows Morning Time Plans
The Wind in the Willows Morning Time plans explore the beautiful tale from Kenneth Grahame.
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from The Wind in the Willows: Mr. Toad in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Willow-Tree and On Virtue
- The hymn Morning has Broken and the folksong Hava Nagila
- 2 Teatimes – Ladybug Treats (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and Toad of Toad Hall tea time
- Artist history and 4 art selections from Auguste Rodin
- Composer biography of Alexander Mackenzie and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Small basket from nature materials
- Art lesson – Watercolor willow tree landscape
- Nature Study – Wind in the Willows animals
- Geography – Elementary Geography
- Shakespeare – King Lear
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
- Bonus: Christopher Robin movie study
This is a virtual product, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.