Morning Time Plans for Victorian Era Studies
The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement 6-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
Victorian Era Morning Time Plans
Included in your 6-week session are the following:
- The 6 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from The Princess and the Goblin in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – by George MacDonald
- The hymn Fairest Lord Jesus and the folksong The Village Blacksmith (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 3 Teatimes – Pear Pecan Muffins and Honey Scones (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a poetry tea time with A. A. Milne
- Artist history and 6 art selections from John Ruskin
- Composer biography of Felix Mendelssohn and six music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Red Globe Amaranth Soap
- Art lesson – Sketch in the style of Ruskin
- Nature Study – The Lake District, England
- Geography – US Rivers and Landforms map drills, Transcontinental Railroad
- Shakespeare – Cymbeline
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a digital course with printable components, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.