The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement 6-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
Scotland Morning Time Plans
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from Treasure Island in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – To A Mouse and A Red, Red Rose
- The hymn O Love That Wilt Not Let Me Go and the folksong Loch Lomond
- 2 Teatimes – Strawberries and Cream scones (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a Scottish folk tale tea time
- Artist history and 4 art selections from John Michale Wright
- Composer biography of Franz Liszt and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Origami swans
- Art lesson – Pen and ink map of Scotland
- Nature Study – Flora and Fauna of Scotland
- Geography – Elementary Geography
- Shakespeare – Much Ado About Nothing
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a digital course with printable components, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.