American History Morning Time Plans – The American Revolution
The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
1776 Morning Time Plans
Included in your 6-week session that centers around 1776 and the American fight for independence are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from The Declaration of Independence in primary, elementary, cursive, and a notebook sheet for older students and moms
- 2 poetry selections and a biography of Phillis Wheatley
- The hymn God of Our Fathers and the American folksong You’re a Grand Old Flag
- 2 Teatimes – an authentic Colonial American recipe for Apple Tansy and a tavern Spoon Bread recipe from Williamsburg.
- Artist biography and 4 art selections from John Trumbull
- History of Colonial Music and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – 9 Men’s Morris Colonial American board game
- Art lesson – Independence Hall watercolor lesson
- Nature Study – Flora and Fauna of Colonial America
- Geography – This Country of Ours (PDF included)
- Shakespeare – Measure for Measure
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
- Bonus movie study!
This is a virtual course product, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.