Pre-order Further Up, Further In! for just $15.99 through July 26th when the pre-order price goes up to $19.99.
Further Up, Further In! is our newest addition to the A Gentle Advent™ family of resources. This Advent course is geared for middle grades and high school and utilizes literature selections from The Silver Chair, The Last Battle, poetry, music, art, handicrafts, recipes, and focuses on the coming Advent of Jesus as King.
The course will release November 8th.
About Further Up, Further In!
A Gentle Advent™: Further Up, Further In! is a hybrid online course containing both digital elements and PDFs for you to print, activities for you to complete, and inspiration to guide you through this season.
When you have purchased A Gentle Advent™: Further Up, Further In!, you will see a “My Courses” tab in the main menu. Click there and begin with the Welcome Module for you, the parent, and the links to your 24 daily modules.
The 24 daily modules are for viewing and working through with your children.
The course begins with an Advent Scripture Journal. The Scripture study is done daily to encourage the habit of devotion. T
here are printables, recipes, handicrafts, art and poetry studies, hymns and carols, nature studies, an advent calendar and more included in the course. Each PDF printable is linked on it’s corresponding day.
These activities are all meant to flow through what our family calls “Holiday Homeschool”. We do a light version of homeschool during the holiday season and this allows us to stay in the habit of learning, but also allows us to explore the season. A Gentle Advent™: Further Up, Further In! will work for your family through regular, light, or “take the month of December off” homeschooling.
We cannot wait to walk through this beautiful season with you!
A Gentle Advent™: Further Up, Further In! Course Details:
This is an online course that contains PDFs for printing and audio and video elements to watch from the course pages. NO physical products will be received.
- If you have trouble downloading the PDFs, please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed.
- You will have access to this version of A Gentle Advent™: Colonial Christmas for the lifetime of the TheHomeschoolGarden.net site. You do not need to repurchase this course. Updates and bonuses will also remain accessible.
- When you have purchased the course, a tab labeled “My Courses” will appear in the menu bar for access to your course.
- For Co-op, church, or school licenses, please email [email protected].
- Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds on this product.